4.20.2008

Tagged

I've been tagged!

Here's how this one works...
1. The rules are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Getting ready to graduate from high school, getting ready to move to Middle Tennessee, dating the WRONG guy.

Five things on my to do list for today:
1. Go to church
2. Nap
3. Spend time with my boys
4. Think about my interview tomorrow
5. Clean up the kitchen (didn't happen)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Travel, buy nice things for people who can't buy nice things for themselves, donate, save, have lots of babies

Three of my bad habits:
1. Caring too much about what others think
2. Eating when I'm bored
3. Not keeping in touch like I should

Five places I have lived:
1. Bridgeport, Alabama
2. Murfreesboro, Tennessee
3. Bowling Green, Kentucky
4. Lafayette, Indiana
5. ?? I've been working my way up the country. I guess Michigan's next. (Don't
worry though, Mom.) ??

Five jobs I have had:
1. Accountant's assistant at an electric cooperative
2. Afterschool care worker
3. Sprint salesperson
4. Bank teller
5. Middle school teacher

Five People I Want to Know More About:
1. Teresa K.
2. Sister Jess
3. Jeanne
4. The Burtons
5. Gilbert

1 comment:

Terri said...

Good luck at your interview today. I will be praying for you.