6.20.2008

Another prospect

Just thought you'd like to know, I have another interview on Monday. This is a seventh grade position, which I haven't wanted to do, but I've decided that God may want me to stick with middle school, and I should give him the chance to show me that. Also, I'm working on a Beth Moore study, Jesus, the One and Only, and just yesterday she said (in reference to our need for God to be involved in our jobs, no matter how "secular" they may seem), "Beloved, if your job has grown stale, you may not need a new occupation. You may need a new Partner." My work in the middle school setting had definitely gotten stale just before we moved. So maybe I just need a new outlook! We'll see how this interview goes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for your interview! Love, Steve, Emily, and Joseph

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to hearing how it went...thanks for dinner Saturday!