7.18.2009

Cole and his brother

Every time I pass through Bowling Green, I itch to have pictures taken by Melissa DeVries. She does such a good job! So this time when I passed through (toward the end of June), I set up a time with her and had some done. I'd wanted a few good pictures of Cole and his baby brother before he actually came along, and that's just what I got!

I LOVE that Cole already likes to interact with Brother (although when he gets here he might feel differently for a while!) He cracks up when he's sitting or lying next to me and he feels him moving. He says, "Mom, Baby Brother wiggling?" He also says, "Mom, tell Baby Brother to watch me." So I have to pull up my shirt and make BB "watch" while Cole does something interesting like flop on his bottom on the couch, do a flip, or jump on the bed. The other day when the baby moved and Cole felt him, he said, "What's Baby Brother doing?" So I said, "He's probably practicing that flip you taught him the other day." Cole just grinned.

So I wanted Melissa to capture his excitement about his brother, even if he doesn't totally get what's going on. As you'll see, she did an awesome job.




5 comments:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

C-UTE--both you, baby boy #2 and sweet Cole!!!

Holly C said...

Gorgeous! And your little attractive family is just going to get better! I can't wait!

Valerie said...

LOVE these pics! I totally want to copy your idea.
I'm glad that Cole is excited about his baby brother's arrival--not much longer now!

Michelle said...

These pics are beautiful and Cole is going to be such a good big brother!

Terri said...

I love these pics. Melissa always does such a good job of course she had great material. Your looking fantastic!